If you’re thinking about refinancing your home or investment loan. North Brisbane Home Loans is here to help you to get a better deal.
Our goal is to do the best we can for our clients, and with 90 years of combined experience our mortgage brokers know the ins and outs of home loans, to make sure we get a refinancing deal to suit you.
Why Should you Refinance?
If you’re looking for a better deal on your home loan, refinancing can help in several ways, including;
- Securing a lower interest rate
- Negotiating for lower repayments
- Consolidating other debts into a lower rate and improving your monthly cashflow
- Shortening the loan terms
- Or maybe even changing your loan type (from fixed to variable interest rates or vice versa)
No matter your reason for refinancing, North Brisbane Home Loans is here to help you achieve your home loan goals.
What are the steps involved with refinancing?
You may be wondering how refinancing your existing loan works, well we’re here to make it easy we’ve outlined below the steps we take to make this happen.
- Have a chat with your broker and update them on your situation: house value; loan amount; income; dependants and other debts and your living expenses.
- Talk about what you are wanting to achieve now and also taking into account 2-5 years from now.
- We then take this information and work out a strategy that may work in terms of new loan amounts, repayments, rates and set-up.
- You weigh that up and together we decide on the lender to use, based on your situation and what you are trying to achieve… and it’s important that lender we send you to can deliver on rate, set-up and process through to approval and beyond.
- And the process starts from there in terms of getting the property valued, documents to the team/ broker to assess the deal and get it ready for an application to be signed and sent to the lender for approval.
- It normally takes anywhere from 3-4 weeks to complete a refinance, depending on the lender we choose and how fast your existing lender can process the release of your mortgage.
Refinancing North Brisbane – How to Get A Better Deal on Your Home Loan
Refinancing your home loan doesn’t have to be a scary or stressful process, let North Brisbane Home Loans take the lead and you’ll be well on your way to a better deal.
North Brisbane Home Loans is Brisbane’s leading mortgage brokers with more than 90 years’ combined experience.
We offer expert advice on a huge range of services including First Home Loans, Purchasing Your Next Home, Refinancing or Home Loans for Self-Employed. Contact us today on 07 3889 9719 or enquire online today!